2009 GROUP BUILD - The Theme is "Number 6"

Forum for post, WIPs, and completed models for the 2009 Group Build.

bossy122
Constructors Champion
Constructors Champion

Re: 2009 GROUP BUILD - The Theme is "Number 6"

Post by bossy122 »

taliesen wrote:Bossy - looking good, too bad about the instructions . . .

But may I suggest starting a separate WIP for this build? This thread isn't meant to be a catchall for everyone's WIPs, just a discussion of the actual group build.
I got the impression from CaptMark that we ARE supposed to post the WIPs on this thread. I will recheck that with the man and see what he says.

Topic author
CaptainMark
Top Designer
Top Designer

Re: 2009 GROUP BUILD - The Theme is "Number 6"

Post by CaptainMark »

GROUP BUILD NOTIFICATION

After this weekends race (give me 24 hours or so...) I'll be posting some stats for the GB so far. We've had quite a turnout actually! And already someone has Poll Position...! I'll be posting how many have signed up, points tally, and anything else I can think of that might interest you all.

Bossy: sorry if I was confusing - I see you've got progress threads going now though, good stuff. For those of you who're unsure, post what you plan to build here if you'd like to (no more points advantage for doing so, as the time limit has passed), and for the progress please start you own personal thread.

NOTE: Progress threads should have at least three picture updates in them. If they're not overly substantial then they can't be considered in the points race.
For those not in the points race then obviously you can do whatever you like.

Cheers all,
M
Image Image