top studio yzr-m1 2004

Kit reviews

Topic author
bestbalsakits
Constructors Champion
Constructors Champion

top studio yzr-m1 2004

Post by bestbalsakits »

k, i suck at finding items in the forum,so i just open new one... about a week ago there was talk about the top studio yzr-m1 2004 detail grade up kit, and as i promised then, i now have some pics to put online.

First let me say quality looks good to very good, but only judged by eye, not test fitted or any else. Items come in protective box, nice.
Content of box: 2 photo etch frets, 7 turned alu parts, alu foil, balck cloth foil, over 120 resin parts, 4 + 1 black rubber tubes (approx 3 inches long), 1 clear rubber tube (3 inches), 5 sorts of wire (several inches long), some pins, detailed 3 pages photo guided instruction manual.

Not sure what all the parts are there for, and my english surely ain't accurate enough to describe all, so gonna let you guys judge on that. No parts list included.

Will order some of these sets myself, price somewhere around Euro 70 retail (21% VAT in). Not sure when they will arrive, but service seemed pretty fast, so i guess somewhere begin of march they should become available...

Enjoy.
Wim, www.bestbalsakits.be

ffracer66
F2
F2

Post by ffracer66 »

I have a Yamaha YZR-M1 in work now using the Top Studio detail kit. Ultimately, the model will be Rossi's 2004 ride. The engine is fairly well done and I am now starting in on the frame and swingarm.