- I have migrated the FAQ info from the Archive to the new site but I need to clean it up a bit.
- Over this weekend I'm going to do a little more site cleanup - including removing the Old F1M Profile information. We might be down a little bit as well.
- Updated the Hobby Shop Map to show your location.
- Updated the F1 Kit pages - they look a little nicer now.
- Updated the Hobby Shop Map display - it now shows a list of the recently updated locations. Also, you can now edit the locations to indicate if something is out of date.
- Did a little more work on the Map, plus cleaned up the home page to only show news.
If you have an account on F1M.com, you should check that your email address is correct in the main (non Forum) section of the site.
Use the "My Account" link in the left side menu (assuming you are logged in).
F1M.com was created twenty years ago today!
So Happy Birthday to F1M....
Kimi Raikkonen and Charles Leclerc will be swapping seats in 2019...
The site's email function - for new accounts, resetting passwords, etc. - is not working.
I have a tech support ticket in.. hopefully it will get fixed soon.
I will be moving F1M to a new server sometime soon so the site may be offline for several days to do the migration and for the DNS entries to update.
So don't be surprised if we are not online...