Thank you Kyoko!

Models in progress... including non-F1 models.

Topic author
f1rob
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver
Your Name: Rob Glowinkowski
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Alonso's Current Team
Canada

Thank you Kyoko!

Post by f1rob »

Big shout out and thank you to Kyoko!

We exchanged a couple of emails for "spare" parts, as I damaged a decal, and also a resin piece for the nose on my 1/12 Brabham BT46.

I damaged the resin part beyond repair trying to strip some paint, so needed a new part - without it, this 4+ year build would just be incomplete.

Kyoko was very helpful (as usual), and was quick to send the items out. Shipped on Monday, and received on Tuesday!

Hope to paint and finish these parts in the early Spring, as I paint in the garage, and kinda cold here in Canada right now.

Once again, thank you Kyoko!

Rob

Leftkeys
F2 Champion
F2 Champion
Your Name: Bill
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Lotus, McLaren, Ferrari
United States of America

Re: Thank you Kyoko!

Post by Leftkeys »

I’ve had the same experience, too. I received the parts I needed to repair my Sharknose with a kind note, too.

Topic author
f1rob
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver
Your Name: Rob Glowinkowski
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Alonso's Current Team
Canada

Post by f1rob »

Leftkeys wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:51 pm I’ve had the same experience, too. I received the parts I needed to repair my Sharknose with a kind note, too.
Yes, forgot to mention the kind note, and origami swan that was in the package.

Kyoko is a life-saver!

Very happy to support this cottage industry with the support from such a wonderful family business.

Grypham
F2 Champion
F2 Champion
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Williams
Canada

Post by Grypham »

I, as well, can relate to a great experience dealing with Kyoko. (For those of you whom do not know, we are referring to Model Factory Hiro). I had purchased a 1/12th Ferrari 312 '67 on EvilBay and when it arrived, I found that it contained parts from 2 different Ferrari kits, neither of which was complete. After a lot of head scratching and doing an inventory of parts with the manuals, I figured out what I would need to complete the version I was after. The seller was of no help. Kyoko, on the other hand, was very helpful, and I was able to purchase the MANY required bits for a very reasonable price, even though I hadn't purchased the kit direct from MFH.

I had also previously obtained some missing parts from a Brabham I bought from MFH at no cost.

To say I was pleased is an understatement. Excellent service!