David Guetta Music Vid

Area to upload images, movies, etc. of real world F1 cars.

Topic author
vontrips
Midfield
Midfield

David Guetta Music Vid

Post by vontrips »

Just in case anyone's missed it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVr__5Addjw

*Warning: high totty and crumpet content! :)

Robban
Minor Constructor
Minor Constructor

Re: David Guetta Music Vid

Post by Robban »

Ooo there was a Lotus F1 car in the video... I didn't notice the first time :)

Topic author
vontrips
Midfield
Midfield

Post by vontrips »

Robban wrote:Ooo there was a Lotus F1 car in the video... I didn't notice the first time :)
LOL...should have mentioned that it had F1 content! :)

billgtp
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Chapmans Lotus, James Hunt
United States of America

Post by billgtp »

Fun video. Maybe F1 should take an idea from it. Use girls has pit crews.

stubeck
Constructors Champion
Constructors Champion
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Stewart Grand Prix
United States of America

Post by stubeck »

Of course Guetta won, he was racing a bunch of FR 3.5 and 2.0 cars! Cool video :)

Seiiki
Team Owner
Team Owner
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Fangio
Canada

Post by Seiiki »

I got a few problems with this music video. (Good looking pit crews aside - No puns intended!)

1. How can they afford to lease a couple of 2013 Lotus-Renaults? If so, was the team that desperate for money?
2. The other guy had practically no sponsors. And also raced in a illegal car because it looked like pre-2009 era with the wide rear wings. It looked more like a mocked up MP4-22 or even earlier F1 car of that era.
3. Why on earth would Romain Grosjean taking a bit role and "happily" finish third behind those two losers? Any self-respected race car drivers with his calibre would be more than a slap in the face.
4. Lotus haven't won anything besides Kimi so they can keep dreaming on ......
5. And Lotus would wait for quite a while before they can get a podium, let alone a win.
6. The footage was so ancient. Those grandstand looked like it was in the 70s for crying out loud. At least 'Rush' tried to make it somewhat authentic. They put Indycar footage in there at the beginning.

Despite of all the 'inaccuracies', the video is original but I didn't care for the music. The Lotus F1 car stole the show for me.
Canice

Bozothenutter
F2 Champion
F2 Champion
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Mclaren
Netherlands

Post by Bozothenutter »

Seiiki wrote:I got a few problems with this music video. (Good looking pit crews aside - No puns intended!)

1. How can they afford to lease a couple of 2013 Lotus-Renaults? If so, was the team that desperate for money?
2. The other guy had practically no sponsors. And also raced in a illegal car because it looked like pre-2009 era with the wide rear wings. It looked more like a mocked up MP4-22 or even earlier F1 car of that era.
3. Why on earth would Romain Grosjean taking a bit role and "happily" finish third behind those two losers? Any self-respected race car drivers with his calibre would be more than a slap in the face.
5. And Lotus would wait for quite a while before they can get a podium, let alone a win.
6. The footage was so ancient. Those grandstand looked like it was in the 70s for crying out loud. At least 'Rush' tried to make it somewhat authentic. They put Indycar footage in there at the beginning.

Despite of all the 'inaccuracies', the video is original but I didn't care for the music. The Lotus F1 car stole the show for me.
dude.....i'ts a video

Topic author
vontrips
Midfield
Midfield

Post by vontrips »

Bozothenutter wrote:
Seiiki wrote:I got a few problems with this music video. (Good looking pit crews aside - No puns intended!)

dude.....i'ts a video

Amen to that, LOL!

I thoroughly enjoyed the chesseyness of the whole thing (and they probably only had a budget of < $200,000!). I wouldn't want to make it for that kind of money. If I did, those lovelies would be having spam sandwiches and water for lunch.

If I approached it from a technical analysis I would be more worried about the pit crews ill-fitting helmets and probably non flameproof lycra overalls. I wouldn't be too happy about going out on track with (very soft) hand tightened hubs nuts either! :D

stubeck
Constructors Champion
Constructors Champion
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Stewart Grand Prix
United States of America

Post by stubeck »

Seiiki wrote:I got a few proble
Its an FR3.5. Also, you missed the fact that the reporter at one point is talking about the cars racing, and you can see them behind him on the grid stopped. I enjoyed it for the mess that it was.

AnnaElizabeth
Formula e
Formula e

Post by AnnaElizabeth »

That was a fun video, I <3 David Guetta, but I hadn't seen this one before.

I have shoes like one of the women working on the Lotus, believe me, I would not be working on a car whilst wearing them. :D
~I wanna be the only one to make it to the light
Take it to the edge where I have died a thousand times
And maybe I could be the one
To ride into the setting sun tonight
Just drive~