mclaren mp4/6 brazilian gp fujimi kit

Kit reviews

Topic author
jgracing9
Backmarker
Backmarker

mclaren mp4/6 brazilian gp fujimi kit

Post by jgracing9 »

if your wondering whats new i this kit, weather it has the correct nose cover or side ducts or rear wing then let me answer it for you it does not! the only thing they did was add a mclaren mp4/5 monaco gp rear wing in the kit. the rest of the kit is unchanged and still sports the chrome trees. the mp4/5 wing isn't correct for the race either. the wing brackets that hold the wing are unchanged so your going to have to mod these. the visor is in the clear plastic unlike the san marino which was molded in white. if you want to make it work it will still make a close representation, but for a diehard build you need the studio 27 trans kit no bones about it.

Eagle50
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Re: mclaren mp4/6 brazilian gp fujimi kit

Post by Eagle50 »

That's about par for the course. No one expected Fujimi to make completely new mold$, just for one race version. I'm just happy to have an MP4/6 in 1/20th!

Topic author
jgracing9
Backmarker
Backmarker

Re: mclaren mp4/6 brazilian gp fujimi kit

Post by jgracing9 »

dont get me wrong so iam i i was just hoping for a few new parts. the side ducts were the main thing i wanted since the kit has the qualifying ones. but i have the studio27 trans kit and its a real awesome kit.