Tamiya RB6??

For rumors about F1 scale models...

Villeneuve
Constructors Champion
Constructors Champion

Re: Tamiya RB6??

Post by Villeneuve »

nmasahiko wrote:I heard Hasegawa will release RB6 today.
Wow ! great news. Congratulations to Hasegawa. But I also hope that they have exclusive licence. I would have thought that they are working quietly on a Lotus 49...
I hope that the RB6 sales will be trough the roof, I really want Hasegawa to become a major player in the 1/20 scale F1 market.
YNWA,
Markus

Gilles and Ferrari will always be synonymous. The others just drive for Ferrari but Gilles IS Ferrari

The Ferrari 126C2 Spotter's Guide
http://bit.ly/1oxy29H

Eric1968
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver
Your Name: Eric Evain
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Alain Prost
France

Post by Eric1968 »

Strange if we remember what Akihiro said at the beginning of this topic : Regarding the other "teamH", I have no information actually. Last weekend I had a chat with one of them and he said"We drop the Martini 79 at this time and no technical power to deverop the latest Formula One models like teamT".

So I'm waiting to see evidences of it to believe it.

gilles.r
Major Constructor
Major Constructor
Your Name: Gilles
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Renault and Ligier
France

Post by gilles.r »

Eric1968 wrote:Strange if we remember what Akihiro said at the beginning of this topic : Regarding the other "teamH", I have no information actually. Last weekend I had a chat with one of them and he said"We drop the Martini 79 at this time and no technical power to deverop the latest Formula One models like teamT"....
Let's remember what did happen to Hasegawa after having announced the Lotus 79 future release...
Tamiya has found a great energy to come back in the 1/20 market with precisely the Lotus 79 , killing probably most of the Hasegawa sales.
Hasegawa people must be prudent with their communication now : instead of saying "yes we're developing hardly one
2010 F1 kit" , they say :" we've no power "

derek_hallett
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver

Post by derek_hallett »

Wow! This is great news! I'm heading to Tokyo in December and was going to look for a RB6 resin kit while i was there, but maybe I won't have to now and will wait for the plastic kit. It'll save me a bit of yen too :wink: . I hope the rumor is true! Does anyone have an idea of when they'd announce this baby?

Derek

gilles.r
Major Constructor
Major Constructor
Your Name: Gilles
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Renault and Ligier
France

Post by gilles.r »

derek_hallett wrote:Wow! This is great news! I'm heading to Tokyo in December and was going to look for a RB6 resin kit while i was there, but maybe I won't have to now and will wait for the plastic kit. It'll save me a bit of yen too :wink: . I hope the rumor is true! Does anyone have an idea of when they'd announce this baby?

Derek

Have a look here for the resin version :
http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n94680732
or
http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e109484091

Yes , let's hope we'll save many Yens

Gilles

Robban
Minor Constructor
Minor Constructor

Post by Robban »

Nice to see that you don't have to spend 150 euros on a crappy resin kit of the RB6. Very impressed by Hasegawas 312T and T2 so they will probably deliver the same quality again, but red cow will not give the exact CAD drawings of the car especially the rear :)

Dede
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman
Your Name: Dede
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: ....
Ireland

Post by Dede »

Well I hope the Hasegawa RB6 is true!! I didn't buy every 1/20 plastic kit released recently from Japan, but I did buy Hasegawa's 312T, 312T2 & Lotus79 to make sure I support their efforts, for what its worth IMO they do a Fantastic job on their 1/20 kit releases, they care more for accuracy than obvious others that I don't need to mention...
Dede.

hirofkd
Backmarker
Backmarker

Post by hirofkd »

gilles.r wrote:
Eric1968 wrote:Strange if we remember what Akihiro said at the beginning of this topic : Regarding the other "teamH", I have no information actually. Last weekend I had a chat with one of them and he said"We drop the Martini 79 at this time and no technical power to deverop the latest Formula One models like teamT"....
Let's remember what did happen to Hasegawa after having announced the Lotus 79 future release...
Tamiya has found a great energy to come back in the 1/20 market with precisely the Lotus 79 , killing probably most of the Hasegawa sales.
Hasegawa people must be prudent with their communication now : instead of saying "yes we're developing hardly one
2010 F1 kit" , they say :" we've no power "
To get the fact straight, Tamiya didn't release the Lotus 79 in response to Hasegawa. Tamiya had already finished developing the majority of the Lotus 79 kit 7 years ago (before the release of FW24). Also Hasegawa shipped more Lotus 79 kits than originally planned thanks to the synergy effect. Certainly, Hasegawa could have sold more if Tamiya didn't release its own, but Tamiya didn't kill Hasegawa's sales. It's detailed in the Aug 2010 issue of Model Graphix.

Spike2933
Best of the Rest
Best of the Rest

Post by Spike2933 »

Hasegawa produces the RB6, they will definitely have a sale from me :D

eyckles
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Post by eyckles »

RB6 from Hasegawa. Wow that would be amazing. I'll be buying at least à couple of those. Also i hope that Tamiya will release a F1 from 2010. I hope it's the Renault r30 or Ferrari F10. Those are in my opinion the 3 most beautiful cars on the 2010 starting grid. But that is just opinion.

Lesley
Best regards,
Lesley