1/43 Figures

About making you own...

Topic author

1/43 Figures

Post by Guest »

Well, I took on a venture to sculpt, mold and all of the other fun stuff on 1/43 scale figures. Here's my 1st completed ones. I need to work on the decals and helmet markings but wanted to share the progress so far. I need to work on pics for items that size too :lol:

Topic author

Re: 1/43 Figures

Post by Guest »

Here's a little bit better pics. As always opinions are appreciated from the best modelers in the business!

Thank you

Mr.Grumpy
FOTA Vice Chairman
FOTA Vice Chairman
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Jacques Villeneuve
Canada

Post by Mr.Grumpy »

wow, great work. is that a minichamps car?

the tameo FW18 and FW19 kits come with standing driver figures and the decals (along with a bunch of other kits from that era). you could just buy replacement decals for those kits to get the decals - - they are reasonably priced.

one of the projects i would like to do is a weathered FW18 from JV's first race (damon's car with the oil all over it). i was thinking about adding a driver figure for that project.

JamesB
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Post by JamesB »

:D :D :shock: Wow!!! Excellent job!! :D :D
I never dare to make 1/43 figures. Decals are easier ;-) though these ones look great!

Topic author

Post by Guest »

Thanks for the comments and suggestions. the board fried right after I posted these and I thought I cooked them somehow... :lol:

Yea, it's the Minichamps FW19, I'm better at figures than the models themselves so I often go with the pre-painted/built ones :wink: I'm working on a Hill in the near future, the FW18 is a favorite!

Thanks again, I have more coming soon if you'd like to see them.