Retarded journalist

Got a rumor???

Topic author
grooveman

RE: Retarded journalist

Post by grooveman »

If the conflict-maker is going to Enstone again now the big question is....who will partner Hamilton next year?Pedro?Maybe Kova??? :roll:

JamesB
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Post by JamesB »

I really thought that if "Verbal Fer" -I love this nickname, taken from "The usual suspects"- went to Renault, then it'd be Heikki at McLaren and DLR testing.
But, given the rotten relationship between Enstone and Woking, it seems imposible a buy out of HK's contract or whatever.
DLR will be, I guess. It's two months I'm telling...

billgtp
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Chapmans Lotus, James Hunt
United States of America

Post by billgtp »

Screw Alonso.He acted like an anse last year.Somethin like Senna & Prost years ago
My feeling of a driver is like a light bulb.Screw them in & screw them out
The good ones drive & shut up. Just drive.like at Ferrari this year.Just drive & shut the f%$^^&#&& up
Im sick of thes guys. Over paid As*((&&^ holes

Scuderia
Formula e
Formula e
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Schumacher
Australia

Post by Scuderia »

The problem billgtrp, is that the drivers are the stars of the show whether or not you like it, whether or not they deserve it. They are the focus, the ones who spice up the show and everybody loves to have their favourites and their villians. That Hamilton is such a wonderful mature driver,Ooohhhh I love him. That Alonso is such a dirty filthy lowdown pirate. Ooohhhh I hate him.
It adds alot of drama and excitement which people want to watch and be involved in. That's why the media gets involved and helps to fuel the situation which they can benefit from. Everyone can tune in and watch how mclaren cheated Alonslow out of a title and then whinge and moan about it for the next week with their friends.

Lots of people are always complaining that the drivers are too boring and like robots (or light bulbs). If you had 20 kimis on the grid, talking in monotone voices, the audiences would not tune in because it would be less exciting.
So basically you need the hype, drama, egos etc to keep the show going. Good or bad

Anyway, the hype is only a bad thing if you disagree with it. stops swimming against the current :)