Anyone recently buy from Hobbyworld USA?

Ask away...

MoFo
FOTA Vice Chairman
FOTA Vice Chairman

Re: Anyone recently buy from Hobbyworld USA?

Post by MoFo »

danibear wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:46 pm So I just noticed Hobbyworld USA is back online, I did not visited it after it "swallow" my 2 orders in a roll about 2-3 years ago....
I can't imagine ever ordering from them again if they'd already stolen from me twice in the past. :shock:

As for the Ferrari parts... you've mentioned them before, haven't you? PM me and we may be able to work something out.
Je ne regrette rien.

M.Chriss
Midfield
Midfield
Your Name: Michael
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Ferrari
United States of America

Post by M.Chriss »

Upscale Hobbies is in the US and sells Zero paints. I have purchased from them quite a few times and never had an issue.

https://upscalehobbies.com/58_zero-paints
Michael Chriss

dingo07
Formula e
Formula e
Your Name: DJ
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Lewis Hamilton
United States of America

Post by dingo07 »

The metal primer I have is from ProScale Paints in the UK https://www.proscalepaints.uk/ but I haven't used it yet so I can't comment on it.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned www.SprayGunner.com ? They sell a ton of products for all kinds of media.

Topic author
danibear
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver

Post by danibear »

MoFo wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:20 pm
danibear wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:46 pm So I just noticed Hobbyworld USA is back online, I did not visited it after it "swallow" my 2 orders in a roll about 2-3 years ago....
I can't imagine ever ordering from them again if they'd already stolen from me twice in the past. :shock:

As for the Ferrari parts... you've mentioned them before, haven't you? PM me and we may be able to work something out.
All because I need ZP etch primer for resin, PE and my own machined aluminum.

I am sending you a PM regarding 3D print Ferrari parts.
Thanks.

Topic author
danibear
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver

Post by danibear »

dingo07 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:14 pm The metal primer I have is from ProScale Paints in the UK https://www.proscalepaints.uk/ but I haven't used it yet so I can't comment on it.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned www.SprayGunner.com ? They sell a ton of products for all kinds of media.
Thanks! Proscale Paints do have etch prime for metal and PE. Please let us know how their metal etch primer works for you. :o

badun
Team Owner
Team Owner
Your Name: Bryan Duncan
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: All-time favorite is Senna but I don't cheer for a particular driver or team any longer. I just want to see good races with multiple teams capable of winning!
United States of America

Post by badun »

I didn't order from Hobbyworld for several years because they failed to send me purchased paints. However, I took a chance two weeks ago and ordered some Zero paints that I could not find anywhere else. Their inventory was accurate and I received the products promptly. Thank goodness!