Which is more likely to happen at the 2023 Las Vegas Grand Prix?

Which is more likely to happen at the 2023 Las Vegas Grand Prix?

Poll ended at Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:51 am

Lawrence Stroll loses the Aston Martin F1 Team in a Texas Hold'em Contest.
4%
Carlos is abducted by aliens from Area 51.
6%
Wile E Coyote tries to drop Sergio's car on the Road Runner. And misses.
6%
Penn and Teller make Charles disappear then can't find him.
4%
Lando marries a Vegas showgirl in the Elvis Wedding Chapel.
25%
Lewis goes on tour with U2.
4%
Lance makes a wrong turn and ends up in Albuquerque.
9%
Oscar is hypnotized by the giant Eye.
No votes
Fernando stars in Ocean's 14.
15%
Max does not win the race.
28%

Total votes: 53

stubeck
Constructors Champion
Constructors Champion
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Stewart Grand Prix
United States of America

Re: Which is more likely to happen at the 2023 Las Vegas Grand Prix?

Post by stubeck »

f1m wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:39 pm No support races because there is no track - they close the public roads a few hours before and open them up a few hours after..

E
ronnie1972 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:03 pm What boggles my mind is that as far as I can tell there were no support races whatsoever, not so much as a lawn tractor race. If you go to the European GP's there's all sorts of support series on the bill with F1. There's usually F2, F3, Formula Renault, Carrera Cup, etc. Even here at a Indycar or IMSA race weekend there are always a full card of support series. If I'm paying my hard-earned income to go to a race weekend, I am going to watch racing, not see five hours of on track activity and then watch a bunch of posers & celebrities parading around. I expect a full weekend of racing.
I can't help but think F1 is trying to rip off the US fans simply because the newer ones don't know any better.
I've been to many GP's of the past forty-five years, most here, a few abroad, and I told my wife if I ever mention going to a contemporary GP here in the US these days, its time for her to get that home lobotomy kit out and give my grey matter a scramble.
Also its too late in any other season to host a race there. If it was in the summer there is a better chance of it having other series actually running at that time.