View topic - FIAT Mefistofele, 1/12, Italeri

FIAT Mefistofele, 1/12, Italeri

Models in progress... including non-F1 models.

Re: FIAT Mefistofele, 1/12, Italeri

Postby jaydar » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:32 am

BMW wrote:That is a very beautiful build!
Remarkable how much more detail you are adding, and how effective they are.
Very impressed over here!


I can't say it better!!

Joe.
jaydar
Constructors Champion
Constructors Champion
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:09 pm
Favorite F1 Team: McLaren

Re: FIAT Mefistofele, 1/12, Italeri

Postby Chinamalc » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:38 am

daniel wrote:The building of this kit came to a rest because there was so much I wanted to enhance but didn't know how so I simply stopped. THEN came my Anycubic Photon printer and I could make everything I needed so be prepared for a lot of printing !!

Daniel, this is fantastic what you are doing, can you say a bit more about which Anycubic printer you have and which CAD software you use for the models you print?

Malc.
User avatar
Chinamalc
Backmarker
Backmarker
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:06 am
Location: about 1985

Re: FIAT Mefistofele, 1/12, Italeri

Postby daniel » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:03 pm

Chinamalc wrote:
daniel wrote:The building of this kit came to a rest because there was so much I wanted to enhance but didn't know how so I simply stopped. THEN came my Anycubic Photon printer and I could make everything I needed so be prepared for a lot of printing !!

Daniel, this is fantastic what you are doing, can you say a bit more about which Anycubic printer you have and which CAD software you use for the models you print?

Malc.


Sure... it's the Anycubic Photon. I first saw it around here in action so I immediately bought one from ebay. Was around 270€. For modeling I use Maya 3D. It's more a Special FX Animation software but you can model everything with it but I must say I use it since the first beta that was availalbe some 20 years ago :)
_________________________________
Daniel
Cologne/Germany

https://www.facebook.com/scale.details
daniel
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman
 
Posts: 2349
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2002 4:49 am
Location: Cologne/Germany

Re: FIAT Mefistofele, 1/12, Italeri

Postby Poli051 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:29 pm

io non vedo le foto
Poli051
F3
F3
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:41 am
Favorite F1 Team: Ferrari

Re: FIAT Mefistofele, 1/12, Italeri

Postby daniel » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:17 pm

Poli051 wrote:io non vedo le foto

that's because you're writing in italian :)
_________________________________
Daniel
Cologne/Germany

https://www.facebook.com/scale.details
daniel
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman
 
Posts: 2349
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2002 4:49 am
Location: Cologne/Germany

Re: FIAT Mefistofele, 1/12, Italeri

Postby Poli051 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:47 pm

This is what I see
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Poli051
F3
F3
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:41 am
Favorite F1 Team: Ferrari

Re: FIAT Mefistofele, 1/12, Italeri

Postby daniel » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:13 pm

That is really strange because the picutres are on my personal server and are working...maybe the embedding is blocked somehow !?

http://www.3dgrafix.de/forum_bilder/Mef ... heels1.JPG

This link MUST work !?
_________________________________
Daniel
Cologne/Germany

https://www.facebook.com/scale.details
daniel
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman
 
Posts: 2349
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2002 4:49 am
Location: Cologne/Germany

Re: FIAT Mefistofele, 1/12, Italeri

Postby pgarat » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:44 pm

Hi,

Simply stunning.
I wonder where the original kit is... you remade all the parts!! :shock:

Bravo and waiting for the next step!

Pascal
I'd rather be flying!

If only Closed Minds came with Closed Mouth

Image
User avatar
pgarat
Minor Constructor
Minor Constructor
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:18 pm
Location: SW of France
Favorite F1 Team: beautiful F1!

Re: FIAT Mefistofele, 1/12, Italeri

Postby Joaquin » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:35 pm

I can see the pics
User avatar
Joaquin
Backmarker
Backmarker
 
Posts: 325
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2003 3:50 pm
Location: Madrid - Spain
Favorite F1 Team: Chapman's Lotus

Re: FIAT Mefistofele, 1/12, Italeri

Postby Poli051 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:35 pm

in the link you can see only the photo of the wheels and nothing else.
I in any other wip I see all the photos correctly.
Esolo on this wip that I do not see ..... sin
Poli051
F3
F3
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:41 am
Favorite F1 Team: Ferrari

PreviousNext

Return to Work in Progress



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bingbot and 8 guests