GP`s 1:43 bench / Tameo Benetton B194 GP Spain/ Australia

Beware of all the tiny parts...

For all posts related to 43rd scale models.

Topic author
gp-models
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

GP`s 1:43 bench / Tameo Benetton B194 GP Spain/ Australia

Post by gp-models »

To make a start i want to present some of my 1:43 works that i did in the past and actually. Hopefully i get my way through the picture upload cause there has been a lot of changings in Flickr since i used it the last time, around somewhere years ago! :lol:
Maybe i need some help, but let`s try it! ^^

These are some of the models i did actually, and in time i will present some more which i did in the past. Actually progress, if there is anything to show up with, will be posted here, so it will be a longer time thread cause i have many 1:43 kits left in my stock.

To make a start i present something realy different in 1:43, yes, boats! :lol:
Provence Moulage did some historic models of boats, like Ferrari, Maserati, Bugatti, Porsche and a few more. These are mainly unknown, but i like them, so i will present some of them.
First is the Maserati Giovannino i finished a couple of years ago, i added a few etched parts and machined nuts to add some details. Painted with 2K clear and semi gloss on the wooden decals.

This is the latest project i finished, the Ferrari Arno Monoposte, a real beauty. Again painted with 2K basecolour and 2K clear after decal job and semi gloss on the wood. Added a polished Alu Exaust system, rivets and PE parts.

And finaly a BBR kit, the Ferrari 550 GTS, Luc Alphand Racing version of Le Mans which i finished some time ago, i like this livery a lot. Straight out of the box with none extra`s. Painted with 2K basecolour and 2K clear.

Last edited by gp-models on Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:01 am, edited 33 times in total.
Take a stand!

Mr.Grumpy
FOTA Vice Chairman
FOTA Vice Chairman
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Jacques Villeneuve
Canada

Re: GP`s 1:43 bench

Post by Mr.Grumpy »

great stuff! thanks for posting, can't wait to see more. love the boats!

AnnaElizabeth
Formula e
Formula e

Post by AnnaElizabeth »

These are all beautifully done. :) I've never seen the boats before, they are lovely!

The 550 GTS looks amazing, you've done a great job on the livery and I really appreciate the way you base your models.

~Anna
~I wanna be the only one to make it to the light
Take it to the edge where I have died a thousand times
And maybe I could be the one
To ride into the setting sun tonight
Just drive~

Indy1977TX
Minor Constructor
Minor Constructor
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Penske Racing
United States of America

Post by Indy1977TX »

The boats look really nice, I especially like the Ferrari one. But the 550 was always a favorite of mine, that looks great!

Jordan

jaykay
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Post by jaykay »

All of them are very nice and clean builds! Great work!

ModelTime
F2 Champion
F2 Champion

Post by ModelTime »

Love those boats. Much more elegant the '55 Chris Craft. Nice 1/43 models! I really like working in this scale. Takes up less space!
"To finish first you must first finish" -Rick Mears

flashman
Backmarker
Backmarker
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Tyrrell
United States of America

Post by flashman »

GP, those boats especially are brilliant! I was admiring the Maserati boat so much, it wasn't until I scrolled down to the second photo that I realized your joke! Beautifully executed!

Cameron

Topic author
gp-models
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Post by gp-models »

Thank`s too all for the kind commends! :)
Didn`t awaited so much interest in the boats, a bit surprising, but if you like such things too, i have a few more.
Starting with another boat i build years ago, the Porsche Kineo Design concept. Got another kit from this, cause i sold this one years ago.

Still have the Bugatti Niniette too, but have to take some better pictures, the ones i took are to dark, have to try it in daylight again.

Moving on to some Tameo`s i did, all build straight out of the box, and finaly clearcoated with 2K clear.

And finaly 2 more BBR 550 Raceversions. I build the 2001 Rafanelli car, cause i have been at the race as guest of the team. After car N°5 crashed, i was able to pick up a gift from the team, the broken half front fender of this car. :lol:

Hope you like them and thanks for watching
Take a stand!

vekkuli
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Stake Sauber
Finland

Post by vekkuli »

Looking really good :) .

Topic author
gp-models
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Post by gp-models »

Thank you, but i have to excuse the bad picture quality on some cause they have been taken about 5 to 10 years ago and the cam i used was not like the actual ones :(
Take a stand!