Montoya and the Chase

Play nice fellows...

Topic author
Obi-Jiff
World Champion
World Champion

Montoya and the Chase

Post by Obi-Jiff »

In case anyone's interested, Juan Pablo is currently third in the Chase for the Cup, and he's on a roll at the moment. Race wins surely can't be far away. Mind you, I'm torn - as a die-hard Monster fan, I'd love him to win and stick one up the good ole boys, but on the other hand this is probably Mark Martin's last decent chance to win, so I wouldn't be disappointed to see him crowned champ either.
Some say he believes Star Wars is a documentary...

De21
Major Constructor
Major Constructor
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Williams
Germany

Re: Montoya and the Chase

Post by De21 »

Obi-Jiff wrote:In case anyone's interested, Juan Pablo is currently third in the Chase for the Cup, and he's on a roll at the moment. Race wins surely can't be far away. Mind you, I'm torn - as a die-hard Monster fan, I'd love him to win and stick one up the good ole boys, but on the other hand this is probably Mark Martin's last decent chance to win, so I wouldn't be disappointed to see him crowned champ either.
couldn't aggree more! Juan and the team are on a roll... and being a front runner after just 3 years is quite good. I really hope he gets his first oval win soon, he was so close couple times this year...

Shunter
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Alfa Romeo, McLaren, Williams
Australia

Post by Shunter »

I like the approach they are taking as a team, go hard at it and see what we get.....I agree however I would love to see Mark Martin finally get a crown after all these years as a runner up.

indycals
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman
Your Name: Indycals
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Lotus
United States of America

Post by indycals »

Mark and Montoya are my two drivers I'm rooting for in the chase - it was great to see them start the chase finishing 1-2. After those two, I'm rooting for anyone whose initials are not JJ :lol:

PanAmNut
Team Owner
Team Owner

Post by PanAmNut »

To the extent that I pay any attention at all ................. gotta second this!
Shunter wrote:I like the approach they are taking as a team, go hard at it and see what we get.....I agree however I would love to see Mark Martin finally get a crown after all these years as a runner up.

Shunter
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Alfa Romeo, McLaren, Williams
Australia

Post by Shunter »

indycals wrote:Mark and Montoya are my two drivers I'm rooting for in the chase - it was great to see them start the chase finishing 1-2. After those two, I'm rooting for anyone whose initials are not JJ :lol:
Totally agree with that Michael, i am sick of the plastic people......lol

Fast289back
Backmarker
Backmarker
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Wolf
Canada

Post by Fast289back »

I can't add anything that hasn't already been said. Go Mark, Go Juan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!