F189 Decals

Ask away....

Topic author
BigF1fan
F2 Champion
F2 Champion

F189 Decals

Post by BigF1fan »

Recently got the Tamiya F189 kit. Looking for the aftermarket sponsor Decals. Anyone know a good source? I can't seem to find any. Thanks.

flashman
Backmarker
Backmarker
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Tyrrell
United States of America

Re: F189 Decals

Post by flashman »

Hi BigF1fan,

Indycals does quality decals, and he offers a sheet for that kit: http://www.indycals.net/decals/f1/89ferrarif189.html
But note that he does not include markings of a certain tobacco brand that starts with "M" on ANY of his decals, probably for similar reason many aftermarket decal suppliers blurs that company's name on images of their decals. :wink:

If by "sponsor decals" you mean the markings of that certain tobacco brand, I'd recommend starting your search by opening Google, go to 'Images', and doing a search for "Ferrari F189 decals 1/20" (without the quote marks). Then go thru the results to find a supplier/seller that is convenient for you and has the decals you need in stock at an acceptable price for you. And don't forget to check eBay, too.

I'm not saying F1M members wouldn't have good suggestions, but searching that way could turn up suppliers that may not be known or thought of by those members that see your post.

Good luck with finding the decals you need!

Cameron

vanhookvintage
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman
Your Name: vanhookvintage
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Ferrari
United States of America

Re: F189 Decals

Post by vanhookvintage »

Let me see what I've got. The same kit is staring out at me, and I have some "sponsor" decals. :D :D :D

Cheers,
Greg
"Everyone dreams of driving a Ferrari, it was my intent from the start." Enzo Ferrari