1/12th Tamiya Wolf WR-1 decals needed

Ask away....

bestbalsakits
Constructors Champion
Constructors Champion

Re: 1/12th Tamiya Wolf WR-1 decals needed

Post by bestbalsakits »

tenore wrote:Best Balsa, I have looked at some of your items. Interesting!! How bad is shipping cost from you to Arkansas?
Shipping fee depends on total weight & size. If item fits into letter box, shipping is Euro 6 till 100g, Euro 12 till 350g
If total value of items > Euro 50, I add Euro 4.5 for registered shipment.

Bigger boxes/heavier items cost more to ship, but lately shipping from here to US/Canada is (much) cheaper than the other way around.

Wim
Visit www.bestbalsakits.com for more hours of enjoyment.
Now also on Facebook ...

Fiatphile
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver

Re: 1/12th Tamiya Wolf WR-1 decals needed

Post by Fiatphile »

tenore wrote:Best Balsa, I have looked at some of your items. Interesting!! How bad is shipping cost from you to Arkansas?
You will not find a better person to order from Overseas. He makes his packages from stiff Cardboard box, Hot melts glue dividers, shipped taped together and you will get as if you went to the local Hobby Shop, wait, there are no local Hobby Shops anymore. :shock:
I have order decals and other items and the postage/time is a heck of a lot than some I have ordered from.
No I do not work for William, he is just a honest and good seller of F1 goodies. :D
I live in NC and I always have whatever I order by the following week of ordering.
Rick
I feel the need for speed.