F3
F3
Your Name: DavidK
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: McLaren, Lotus and Haas
United States of America

Up Scale Hobbies

Post by DavidK »

Greetings,
I don't post much but had to give a shout out to Chris Baskett at Up Scale Hobbies which I just found out about last week. I placed a small order for 1/20th and 1/12th scale Top Studio detail parts last Saturday evening, Jun-22 and received my full order today! I have searched for a U.S. supplier of Top Studio detail parts in the past and ended up ordering them from Japan. It is great to know that I can find these sometimes hard to find detail kits in Indiana. Chris had all my items in stock. 1/12 Toggle Switches; 1/20 Electronic Connectors 1.25mm and 1.6mm sizes; Flat Bottom Supporting Rods; 1/20 F1 Exhaust System Clamps and 1/20 Wire Band Set.

upscalehobbies.com

I'm definitely impressed and highly recommend Up Scale Hobbies. They even stock MFH 1/12 scale kits which are way out of my league, price wise.

Happy Modeling,
DavidK.

indygp2001
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver

Re: Up Scale Hobbies

Post by indygp2001 »

David, thanx for the tip! I'm right around the corner from you...let's get together sometime.
Ciao, Kirk

BigF1fan
F2 Champion
F2 Champion

Re: Up Scale Hobbies

Post by BigF1fan »

I've made several purchases from Chris at Upscale Hobbies. Great products,great prices and great service. Highly recommend Upscale hobbies.