pstager
F2
F2
Your Name: Pat
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Gilles Villeneuve
United States of America

Hobbylinc

Post by pstager »

Haven't seen any posts about this place yet, so I figured I'd offer my two cents. Hobbylinc is a great source for US based builders. Lots of kits from the big names at reasonable prices. In a few instances they are actually on par with Japanese domestic prices. They even have a few hard to find/out of production kits in stock, especially some of the Tamiya Group C kits. Shipping takes a little bit, about a week and a half from Atlanta, GA to Philadelphia, PA, but it's by no means horrendous and I'll gladly wait if the price is right. Hobby Search is still my usual go to, but Hobbylinc is definitely my 2nd choice. Highly recommended!

smb
F2 Champion
F2 Champion
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Maserati
Egypt

Re: Hobbylinc

Post by smb »

Agreed! And here is another great US based hobby website with some surprising stock including accessories from AccuStion, KA, etc.

http://freetimehobbies.com/free-time-ho ... Car+Models

mobiusone
Best of the Rest
Best of the Rest

Post by mobiusone »

Can't quite vouch for Hobbylinc, but I can 110% for freetime. I try to go to them first always! Great service, great prices (they have Aoshima Mclaren F1 GT longtails for like $26) and great shipping. One hidden jem is their ebay store. About 1-2 times a month they put up auctions on their, and you can find some great deals!
And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna

atlantakat1
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver

Post by atlantakat1 »

While I tend to order from Japan, I have used Hobbylinc and have had good experiences with them.

Their website is a bit cumbersome but well worth a look for folks in the US.

http://www.hobbylinc.com/

vanhookvintage
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman
Your Name: vanhookvintage
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Ferrari
United States of America

Post by vanhookvintage »

I used Hobbylinc when I wanted a can of Mr. Super Clear UV Cut Gloss, and it was the only place I could find it in the USA. Now I get their emails every Friday with paints on sale that week. :D :D :D

Cheers,
Greg
"Everyone dreams of driving a Ferrari, it was my intent from the start." Enzo Ferrari

NachoZ
F2
F2
Your Name: John
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Williams, Lotus, McLaren, Red Bull
United States of America

Post by NachoZ »

I can give my "thumbs up" for Hobbylinc and Freetime Hobbies. I have a handful of U.S. based internet stores I regularly browse. Hobbylinc is more often than not, the best priced of them all.