November 2020 MFH 1/12 news

For all F1 scale model news...

gp-models
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Re: November 2020 MFH 1/12 news

Post by gp-models »

sky1911 wrote:
gp-models wrote:I would prefer the Davidoff 1000 km Japan race 95, but i think that it something for the aftermarket decals, if there might be such option one day!
Guido, that is also the version I had in mind, just because of the colours. That and of course the Yacca. But since I'm not going to build / get either... I mean, how long have you guys been waiting for the 1/12 of the GTR? 4 years or more?
It`s not the only nice livery Roman, lots more comes to my mind, about 40 to 50 i guess to have the short necks complete! :)
But i guess Hiro is more focused on the LM winner and doing only that version. Hoped for more 956 versions too, but never happened.
Let`s see if they open up the chance to build the "night" version too with it`s additional headlights, would not cost much effort to do it.
Take a stand!

Noddy
World Champion
World Champion

Post by Noddy »

danibear wrote:I am afraid these WM top door hinges will surrender, even given the doors are resin. A little worried.....

They should be made of cast steel, just like 1/12 Tamiya Enzo/Carrera GT suspension arms.
The more I look at the photographs the more I think this kit cries out for Michael Trape to do a transkit and replace a lot of what MFH is giving us. Not that I'm looking to almost double the cost of course. :roll:

danibear
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver

Post by danibear »

I have Sherline lather and mill, all I need are some rigid door hingers, and I can take care of the rest myself......

bestbalsakits
Constructors Champion
Constructors Champion

Post by bestbalsakits »

danibear wrote:I have Sherline lather and mill, all I need are some rigid door hingers, and I can take care of the rest myself......
You can buy 1/12 metal doll house hinges, cheap & effective. The smallest I got off of ebay few years back are 4mm*5mm.
When browsing the offers, you need to look for the sizes, because most are bigger (mine have 3 curls**, most have 4).

**you'll know what i mean when you take a look ;-)

Wim
Visit www.bestbalsakits.com for more hours of enjoyment.
Now also on Facebook ...

bestbalsakits
Constructors Champion
Constructors Champion

Post by bestbalsakits »

also new nov release by MFH...
I'm pretty much into 1/1 bikes these days, so I'll be getting me one of these...
Ehh, the MFH one, real ones go for Euro 30000, and i'm only willing to spend Euro 29999 max on a bike ;-)

wim
Visit www.bestbalsakits.com for more hours of enjoyment.
Now also on Facebook ...

daniel
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Schumacher
Germany

Post by daniel »

hmmm..nice. Nothing beats a Ducati. Really need a 748 or 996 but first it will be another Enduro ;)

https://www.facebook.com/scale.details

danibear
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver

Post by danibear »

Wim, thank you for informing, I will look into that.