HobbyDesign and alpha model will be strong

For all F1 scale model news...

Topic author
wangfrl
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver

HobbyDesign and alpha model will be strong

Post by wangfrl »

Affected by the new coronavirus in wuhan, the epidemic situation in wuhan was quite serious on these two weeks, Now Hobbydesign and Alpha model workshops are closed for rest. The staff are in good health.

Thank you for your concern and support. We need to explain three things on below:
1 The product development of Hobbydesign and Alpha model is in wuhan, China, and the product production is not in wuhan, which is not affected by the virus. At present, the design and development work is going on normally, just working from home through the network.

2 Now our company in accordance with the requirements of the wuhan government at present, we from January 11 to February 20, has been shut down to rest, during this period did not send any goods, at present in the sale of products for the January 17, 2020, previously issued goods, wuhan did not appear before the widespread infection, we ensure the safety of a product before. In the future, we will send products before the delivery of a strict disinfection work to ensure that the product does not carry the virus.

3 To eliminate the player's worry, we will also explain how to kill the virus, according to the world health organization announced, wuhan new coronavirus is mainly spread through saliva, droplet and intimate contact, virus survive in air time can't more than 3 to 5 days, not the carrier, the virus would die a natural death, all of our goods from China through the Chinese customs and receiving national customs and quarantine disinfection, plus the shipping time, virus is little chance of survival, if the player to get the goods and worry, Suggestions according to the medical staff's advice, using 75% alcohol on product surface spray processing, After 3-5 hours, the virus can be completely killed.

After the new coronavirus was over. We will do more nice products to my customers.

http://www.hobbydesign.com.cn/cpzsdetail/8-82-1469.html

43rdMichael
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Re: HobbyDesign and alpha model will be strong

Post by 43rdMichael »

Stay safe. I hope this challenge passes soon.

Love your products and look forward to ordering more soon.

JamesB
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Post by JamesB »

Our heartliest support.
Including and obviously also exceeding the modeling world I mean making it extensive to all your fellow countrymen.
Kind regards and thanks so much for the explanation
J

racingkars
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Ferrari
Netherlands

Post by racingkars »

Stay on strong.
Fingers crossed.
Keep up the good work!
Kars

http://www.racingkars.nl (WIPs)
http://www.racingkars.com (sales)
Websites in Nederlands/English
English is not my native language, so sorry for any incorrect words or style... I have no intention to offend you.

Topic author
wangfrl
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver

Post by wangfrl »

Thank for more surpporting that.

jaydar
Constructors Champion
Constructors Champion

Post by jaydar »

This is great to hear and i hope all your people will be fine.

I am a good customer for all your motorcycle detail sets. They are excellent and whenever they are available for a project i have to have them.

Best wishes that this passes China soon.

Regards,

Joe.

danibear
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver

Post by danibear »

Glad to know! Stay safe!

Has been a loyal customer for years. If it is like SARS, it should be all over as we approaching to hotter weather.

I have bought 2 big boxes of facial masks, disposable alcohol wipes and disposable gloves to China to support.

Be careful, along with masks, need to wear gloves as well. Some extreme case can be infected via eyes as well.

Finally, I love the 2 Ferrari kits (812 superfast and 488 GTB) from Alpha Models. The assembly design is really thoughtful for easy paint and assembly. The beautiful body shape is well captured. Well done! I would only suggest the 488 GTB front hood is kind of too small all around leaving a huge gap when installed. Other than that, everything is perfect in the fitting aspect.

I bought through Chris at Upscale Hobbies in USA, I have missing part in the 488GTB engine bay which is very understandable for resin kits and this is definitely not a complaint here. I have told Upscale Hobbies to not worry about to get the makeup part now. I will wait patiently until all is safe to do business again.

PS: Scaleautofactory, can you understand ENGLISH now? Coronavirus can eat resin parts? What a joke to insult me without fully understanding. As a well educated and earned guy, I don’t have XXXX mode. :D

tubegenius
Top Designer
Top Designer
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Honda powered teams
United States of America

Post by tubegenius »

Good to see you back, danibear, after the abuse you took on the now locked thread.

danibear
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver

Post by danibear »

tubegenius wrote:Good to see you back, danibear, after the abuse you took on the now locked thread.
tubegenius, thank you for supporting!

I only come back to support Alpha Models/Hobby Design and China, I am probably the only guy (could be wrong which is a good thing!) here financially do something to support.

A gentleman told me in good intention to "Best to let the sleeping dogs lie", well, I thought they were my fellow friends, so when I saw a potential valid danger and remind them for good. They barked at me, they can call me over-react or something, but apparently, several people are so poorly in logic thinking, either not willing to or just not be able to.

Anyway, I am pretty much done in this forum. :wink:

For those helped me and gave good advice, I do remember and be sincerely thankful.

For those want to bark without thinking, so be it. Keep doing that, life will teach you (or have taught) you something.

Finally, time to lock to quench my talking! Come on! You can do that!

stubeck
Constructors Champion
Constructors Champion
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Stewart Grand Prix
United States of America

Post by stubeck »

Please take any personal beefs to PM please. We've gone over the issue adnauseum and no one is adding anything either way at this point. Thanks!