whatisdeletrazdoing
Midfield
Midfield
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Super Aguri, Ligier, Minardi, Rial
United States of America

Re: DON'T buy Alpha model/hobby design recently - coronaviru

Post by whatisdeletrazdoing »

From the Centers for Disease Control:
Currently there is no evidence to support transmission of 2019-nCoV associated with imported goods and there have not been any cases of 2019-nCoV in the United States associated with imported goods.

From Norwegian Institute for Public Health:
Currently, there is no indication that there is any risk associated with the purchase of goods and receipt of parcels from China, as long as this does not involve import of live or dead animals.

From the World Health Organization:
People receiving packages from China are not at risk of contracting the new coronavirus. From previous analysis, we know coronaviruses do not survive long on objects, such as letters or packages.

From Public Health England:
There is no current evidence to suggest that the virus can be transmitted from (post/packages/parcels) from China.

From the Ottawa Public Health Board:
There is no concern about any merchandise shipped from China, a coronavirus would not survive beyond 1 or 2 days on dry surfaces.

From the Penn State University Center for Infectious Disease Dynamics:
There is no evidence from any previous outbreak that anyone has ever gotten infected from a package.

Topic author
danibear
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver

Post by danibear »

whatisdeletrazdoing wrote:From the Centers for Disease Control:
Currently there is no evidence to support transmission of 2019-nCoV associated with imported goods and there have not been any cases of 2019-nCoV in the United States associated with imported goods.

From Norwegian Institute for Public Health:
Currently, there is no indication that there is any risk associated with the purchase of goods and receipt of parcels from China, as long as this does not involve import of live or dead animals.

From the World Health Organization:
People receiving packages from China are not at risk of contracting the new coronavirus. From previous analysis, we know coronaviruses do not survive long on objects, such as letters or packages.

From Public Health England:
There is no current evidence to suggest that the virus can be transmitted from (post/packages/parcels) from China.

From the Ottawa Public Health Board:
There is no concern about any merchandise shipped from China, a coronavirus would not survive beyond 1 or 2 days on dry surfaces.

From the Penn State University Center for Infectious Disease Dynamics:
There is no evidence from any previous outbreak that anyone has ever gotten infected from a package.

1. A confirmed case in China (Hubei province?), active corona virus was found in a hotel front entrance door handle after 3 days. I will try to get the news link.

2. "As a kind suggestion".

3. "For a few months".

I think I am done here, and have made my point can't be more clear.

scaleautofactory
Midfield
Midfield
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: LH44
Germany

Post by scaleautofactory »

You expect a sorry but did start the thread with a writing like a command: "DON'T buy Alpha model/hobby design recently - coronavirus"
AFAIK: Big letters means scream in wording...
Better communication style is: i would recommend or in my humble opinion: i would not buy stuff from china because of coronavirus.
You scream out DONT buy without any offically approval or recommendation.
This is what the WHO means with 2019-nCoV ‘infodemic’.
Does garlic help? Does sesame oil on the nose protect me? Smoke from fireworks helps to protect....

And finally: what does the coronavirus have to do with the 2 kits you bought in December???

f1m
FIA President
FIA President
Your Name: Eric Aitala
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Ferrari
United States of America

Post by f1m »

Locked by the moderators.