New MFH 1/12 kit for April - Daytona

For all F1 scale model news...

ronnie1972
F2 Champion
F2 Champion

Re: New MFH 1/12 kit for April - Daytona

Post by ronnie1972 »

It is refreshing to see some enthusiast finally step up and throw some criticism in MFH's direction when its warranted. I remember when they released the 1/12 312PB, and I made a few remarks about some flaws I noticed, I got blasted by a few members on here for attacking the sacred cow that is MFH. For the prices they charge for these kits, they should be damn close to perfect.

jaydar
Constructors Champion
Constructors Champion

Post by jaydar »

ronnie1972 wrote:It is refreshing to see some enthusiast finally step up and throw some criticism in MFH's direction when its warranted. I remember when they released the 1/12 312PB, and I made a few remarks about some flaws I noticed, I got blasted by a few members on here for attacking the sacred cow that is MFH. For the prices they charge for these kits, they should be damn close to perfect.
i have that kit and would be interested in seeing your comments for the purpose of improving whatever areas are in reach of my skills to make.

Thanks,

Joe.

F1tommy
Constructors Champion
Constructors Champion
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Niki Lauda Brabham Alfa
United States of America

Post by F1tommy »

ronnie1972 wrote:It is refreshing to see some enthusiast finally step up and throw some criticism in MFH's direction when its warranted. I remember when they released the 1/12 312PB, and I made a few remarks about some flaws I noticed, I got blasted by a few members on here for attacking the sacred cow that is MFH. For the prices they charge for these kits, they should be damn close to perfect.

A lot of the people on ferrarichat.com who buy Hiro kits and have them built up for a small fortune also complained about this Daytona. Not only are the tires way to small but they all agree there is something wrong with the nose on all the Hiro Daytona's.