Best of 2019

Finished models...

atlantakat1
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver

Re: Best of 2019

Post by atlantakat1 »

Teles wrote:Hehehe, no no I'm not a professional modeler, I'm a lawyer here in Brazil and my conection with Michel (MTR) is only as a costumer, I bought a lot of AMD-Ace-Checkered Flag kits but never saw him personally (the only kit he has from me is the Fittipaldi F9 I made a long time ago converting a F8D from RTN Models and a friend made copies for him - but I didn't see one cent from it :D :D :D ).
But I admit my numbers are high, it's the result of 30 year making plastic models and something similar to Ford's assembly line that I use to make four kits per month (my "to do" pile is tooooo big and with 49 y.o. if want to built all the kits before my death is necessary to work this way... :D :D :D )
My entire collection can be seen at the blog in my signature here and at facebook ("Garagem do Teles", in english Teles' Garage - Teles is one of my surnames). I'll begin to use more the facebook and instagram in a few days, follow there that new pics will appear.
Cheers,
MT.

PS: congrats for all, here in the forum we can see very very good works!!!
You are an inspiration to all aging lawyers!

And 2019 was quite a good year for Brabhams, Tyrells and Tolemans!

tehSAC
F2 Champion
F2 Champion

Post by tehSAC »

I know this is an old thread, but wanted to share some of my kits.

Last year was my re-introduction into modeling. I was given a bandai star wars kit and ran with it. Have built a few since then. Now I know they aren't f1 kits, but really got the love of building back into my blood. Going to be building a couple race cars in the coming months. When those start I will be posting them too.

tehSAC
F2 Champion
F2 Champion

Post by tehSAC »

What kit is this?! I need it!

bestbalsakits
Constructors Champion
Constructors Champion

Post by bestbalsakits »

i think renaissance 1/12 kit

wim
Visit www.bestbalsakits.com for more hours of enjoyment.
Now also on Facebook ...