Williams FW12 1988 Studio 27 Transkit.

Finished models...

Topic author
KB78
F2 Champion
F2 Champion
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Damon Hill, Williams.
Great Britain

Re: Williams FW12 1988 Studio 27 Transkit.

Post by KB78 »

I have plenty of builds in progress & really want to finish 15C, 15D & 18. I usually only ever build one per year (if that) often during the long, cold & wet Winter evenings. I would like to build an '89 12C but I tend to find that I unconsciously start cutting corners if I try to build two of the same thing in quick succession. So to maintain a standard that I'm happy with I have to build something different.
So the short answer to your short question is, maybe but it's unlikely to be anytime soon :-) I would like to see one built up so whenever you get around to it, please share your Pictures!

If we're going for multiple iterations of the same type, try the 13, there are about 5 or 6 different versions/ livery variations of that one!

bossy122
Constructors Champion
Constructors Champion

Post by bossy122 »

I did the pair of 12s back to back and got a bit burned out on FW12s. If I ever come up with a good solution to Tamiyas FW11s front suspension/foot box, maybe then i'll go on a Canon Williams bender.

Topic author
KB78
F2 Champion
F2 Champion
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Damon Hill, Williams.
Great Britain

Post by KB78 »

Whenever I get around to completing my Tamiya FW11B I'll post it here including any foot box solutions, it's not an especially brilliant solution to the problem is it!? Thus far I have simply glued the walls in place, puttied, sanded & painted the Monocoque as a one piece component. I'll have to figure out how to attach the suspension at a (likely much) later date :-)