tamiya 1/12 classics

Ask away...

Topic author
shanehaugan
Formula e
Formula e

tamiya 1/12 classics

Post by shanehaugan »

hey guys , seeing the news about the Tamiya 1/12 934 coming out . does any of the knowledgeable people on the site know anything about the possibility of Tamiya releasing the 1/12 Ferrari 288 got as a kit , as opposed to the prebuilt which costs a small fortune . both the 288 gto and 934 are such timeless classics , both absolutely beautiful . thanks all , awsum website

cbk57
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver
Your Name: Scott Huber
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Mercedes, Lewis Hamilton
United States of America

Re: tamiya 1/12 classics

Post by cbk57 »

Tamiya only lets out what it wants out as far as information. So if it is not announced, then probably no one knows any more than you. I have always hoped the 288 would be released as a kit myself though.

It is nice to see the 934 coming back, hopefully next year we will see the 935 out also, these are always expensive and in demand so it is nice to see them back in issue.

leafs004
Backmarker
Backmarker

Re: tamiya 1/12 classics

Post by leafs004 »

I ask the Tamiya rep every time I see them and it’s the same answer. Not at this time, but I suspect eventually it will happen. At least that’s why I’m not buying the finished one. If you need one to keep you occupied in the short term, get a fujimi 1/16. It’s a fun kit even if it’s not 1/12.
"Slow and Steady Wins the Race" - Who ever won a race with that strategy?