MFH ferrari 248

Models in progress... including non-F1 models.

Topic author
old-fan
F2 Champion
F2 Champion

MFH ferrari 248

Post by old-fan »

must say this is my first MM kit ever and its going very well indeed, was bloody daunting at first after all the horror strys i heard over time. think starting with mfh might be a good plan as they are supposed to be the "tamiya" of MM kits. had some probs with slightly bent components which the excellent MFH and MR Hiro himself sorted in about 5 days with new parts no bother! MFH rocks in my opinion, people say they are expensive but seeing as you need no transkit etc and very little referance stuff i reckon they are good value. Especially if one buys from hiroboy as he seems to be about 50-60 pounds cheaper than anyone else in europe. anyway back to the modelling how do i post wip pics? i'm going to try and do a detailed wip over course of this build as no one seems to have done a full 248 wip yeat with this kit?

have fun everyone

EnzoSpirit
Formula e
Formula e

RE: MFH ferrari 248

Post by EnzoSpirit »

Hi mate.

You need to "store" your pictures on a place like www.photobucket.com and them post them here by including the photo adress like this: [img]ADRESS[/img]

Looking forward to see images of this model.

good luck
Forza Ferrari !

Topic author
old-fan
F2 Champion
F2 Champion

RE: MFH ferrari 248

Post by old-fan »

thanks for your help enzo, at the moment i'm discovering patience by cf decaling. have upped the ante on detail and also tried to make it more interesting by buying several different types of 1/20 and 1/24 cf. by hiro, sms, ka and s27...any detail pics of cf or where i can find some on web or otherwise greatly appreciated. i have gurney flaps, that guy is a star. thank you so much for your site all at gurney flap!