JORDAN EJ13 WIP - WOLF 1/20

Models in progress... including non-F1 models.

SeaBee
Top Designer
Top Designer

Post by SeaBee »

Manu, as usual it looks good - and a very nice subject. I will say so, because I have a Silverline one ordered!

One question - I see Tameo suggests fluorescent yellow. Not having seen the car irl, it is at times difficult to tell, but some pictures does suggest that the car was indeed quite bright. Yet yours does not look wrong, which made me wonder whether that's not the way to go. Your thoughts on that - or anybody else's?

Shunter
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Alfa Romeo, McLaren, Williams
Australia

Post by Shunter »

Excellent job Manu, they were great looking cars.

Topic author
Manu
Constructors Champion
Constructors Champion

Post by Manu »

well to me, the EJ11 was the last one that was fluo, then the EJ12 and 13 and the rest were a bright yellow. According to pictures .

eejay13
F2 Champion
F2 Champion

Post by eejay13 »

I remember the Jordan color was a much debated issue here some years back.

Honestly, I've not seen the fluorescent yellow in real live. My first GP experience was in 2001, didn't pay much attention. In recent years(2002 onwards), when I was seriously into modelling, I start to pay more attention, and that's when I notice the Jordan yellow fits the DHL yellow perfect. OK, I have to admit the sun did a part to confuse the color shade a little, but I swear there was never a tinge of fluorescent yellow evident. The closest I had with the cars is well within 10 metres.