312B

Models in progress... including non-F1 models.

jimbo
F2
F2

Post by jimbo »

Gary:

I know this is very late but I finally found a good picture of the 312B engine. I thought I would still post it for those of us who, like me, still have an unbuilt 312B kit. It clearly shows the reason why the real engine had no problems with the upper trailing arm interfering with the front fuel injection intake horns.

Thanks for all the great pics and inspiration.

Topic author
garymc
World Champion
World Champion
Your Name: Gary McIntyre
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Mclaren, Senna
United States of America

Post by garymc »

Jimbo thanks for the picture,I was wondering if thats what they did because looking at the blk n wht pictures that are in the directions looked like the front few horns on each side were shorter but really can't tell also it helps with throttle linkage that I was wanting to add.If you build it like the directions tell you the motor is not glued in and can be removed after you unhook everything so maybe at a later date I will make some additions.Thanks for all the intrest in this build I enjoyed it.One area that needs improvement that I couldn't do is the steering,needs a steering rack that is correct instead of the one supplied with the kit then it would be worth while to detail under the front nose(the rack from the wolf wr1 would be close).

Regards,Gary

Roberto_LoRez
Formula e
Formula e

Post by Roberto_LoRez »

nice work!