Lancia Delta S4 M@r!b*r* – Beemax 1/24

Models in progress... including non-F1 models.

Topic author
JesusM
Backmarker
Backmarker
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Ferrari, Tyrrell
Spain

Re: Lancia Delta S4 M@r!b*r* – Beemax 1/24

Post by JesusM »

Sennafan wrote:Can’t see any images
Try it with diferent browser or without any control of the firewall.

gp-models
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Post by gp-models »

Nice start Jesus, keep comin!
Take a stand!

Topic author
JesusM
Backmarker
Backmarker
Spain

Post by JesusM »

gp-models wrote:Nice start Jesus, keep comin!
Thanks a lot! :-)

Topic author
JesusM
Backmarker
Backmarker
Spain

Post by JesusM »

Desde febrero no ponía ninguna actualización….Vacaciones, Semana Santa, diversos puentes…..pero no he parado!! De hecho he tenido que dividir las fotos en dos procesos por la cantidad de tareas que he realizado. En esta primera, me dedico enteramente a la parte delantera del coche.

Aquí vemos la pieza base del cockpit, con la bandeja delantera, y donde se sitúa la entrada de gasolina a la derecha, que como va incluida en el capó, no aparece:

Since February do not add any update …. Holidays, Easter week, various long weekends ….. but I have not stopped! In fact I had to divide all the photos in two posts by the amount of tasks I have done. In this first post, I dedicate myself entirely to the front of the car.

Here we see the base part of the cockpit, with the front tray, and where the gasoline entrance is located to the right, which as it is included in the hood, does not appear:

Por tanto, decido recortar esa bandeja en sus extremos, y las piezas de los pasos de rueda que van en el chasis. Para la entrada de la gasolina, realizo un agujero con el minitaladro:

Therefore, I decide to cut that tray at its ends, and the pieces of the wheel arches that go in the chassis. For the entry of gasoline, I make a hole with the mini-drill:

Si os fijáis, entre las piezas del chasis y el cockpit, y la carrocería, hay un hueco que no existe en verdad, con lo que vamos a taparlo, añadiendo plástico. Para ello ponemos cinta de enmascarar y perfilamos con un lápiz el borde interior de la carrocería donde vamos a ampliar:

If you notice, between the parts of the chassis and the cockpit, and the body, there is a gap that does not really exist, so we are going to cover it, adding plastic. For this we put masking tape and outline the inside edge of the body with a pencil where we will expand:

Esa cinta de enmascarar, la pegamos en plancha de plástico y cortamos con el cutter:

We put that masking tape on a plastic plate and cut with the cutter:

Y las piezas las añadimos a la carrocería. En la parte interior, igualamos las piezas una vez pegadas, con una lima, y le pongo un poco de cianocrilato para asegurarlas.

And the pieces are added to the body. In the interior part, we match the pieces once they are stuck together, with a file, and I put a little cyanoacrylate on them to secure them.

Después lijamos para igualar los planos:

Then we sanding to match the planes:

En este punto recortamos los dos huecos dela bandeja para que lo que pongamos tenga más sensación de realidad:

At this point we cut the two holes of the tray so that what we put in has more sense of reality:

Vamos con la entrada de la gasolina, a la que recortamos la base y le ponemos un tubo de metal. Para ver su correcta posición, le pongo blue-tack por debajo para poder moverla:

We go with the entrance of gasoline, to which we cut the base and we put a metal tube. To see its correct position, I put blue-tack underneath to be able to move it:

Ponemos el capo y la ajustamos gracias al blue-tack:

We put the hood and adjust it thanks to the blue-tack:

Una vez situado, empiezo a tapar todo lo que he abierto:

Once located, I begin to cover everything I have opened:

Vemos como queda todo encajado…

We see how everything is fitted …

Ponemos una plancha por debajo de la bandeja y aplicamos putty:

We put an piece of plastic under the tray and apply putty:

También aplicamos putty a las piezas que he añadido en la carrocería:

We also apply putty to the parts that I have added in the body:

Falta todavía pero se ve mejor!!

It’s still missing but it looks better !!

Pasamos al capó, y vamos a abrir la compuerta que tiene. Pero antes, hacemos una máscara para poder cortar la base donde irá apoyada la bandeja:

We go to the hood, and we are going to open the hatch that it has. But first, we make a mask to cut the base where the tray will be supported:

Una vez hecha la máscara, recortamos esta trampilla pasando el panelador muchas veces por los paneles, hasta que se traspasa el plástico:

Once the mask is made, we cut out this trapdoor, passing the paneler many times through the panels, until the plastic is transferred:

Pero hay que añadir en los bordes para que después encaje bien. Pego planchas de plástico perpendicularmente y después lijo hasta legar al borde:

But you have to extend the edges in order to fits well. I stick plastic plates perpendicularly and then I sand up until the edge:

Y con la plantilla, corto la base…

And with the template, I cut the base …

..que va pegada en el interior del capo:

..which is stuck inside the hood:

Y para el interior de la trampilla, cogemos tiras de media luna…

And for the inside of the trap door, we take half moon strips …

Y medimos y cortamos hasta rellenarla de acurdo con las fotos existentes:

And we measure and cut to fill it according to the existing photos:

Otro cambio que voy a hacer es en la rejilla de la bandeja delante del parabrisas. He visto una foto que la tenía recortada para acceder más rápido a los botes de los líquidos que hay. Para eso marco el fotograbado con cinta de enmascarar…

Another change to make is in the rack of the tray in front of the windshield. I have seen a photo that had it cut out to access faster the cans of liquids there. For that I frame the photogravure with masking tape …

Y lo corto con el minitaladro. Después irán pintados de rojo M@r!b*r*:

And I cut it with the mini drill. Then they will be painted M@r!b*r* red:

Otro punto que voy a añadir: los pasos de rueda del capo delantero. Para ello cojo un bote de plástico de yogur que tenga la medida correcta:

Another point that I will add: the wheel arches of the front hood. For this, I take a plastic yoghurt pot that has the correct size:

Y lo corto la parte inferior y después por la mitad para hacer dos mitades. Las coloco para ver qué tal irán….

And I cut the bottom and then in the middle to make two halves. I put them to see how they will go ….

Pero eso lo dejo para más adelante!!

Gracias por ver y comentar!

But I’ll leave that for later!

Thanks for viewing and commenting!

Steffen_T
Team Owner
Team Owner

Post by Steffen_T »

Once finished this model will be an absolutly fantastic detailed representation of the real car. It somehow reminds me of Regga's Porsche 962 we had seen here before. You have a great eye for details!
JesusM wrote: Another point that I will add: the wheel arches of the front hood. For this, I take a plastic yoghurt pot that has the correct size:
:lol:
How many yoghurt have you eaten before you finally had the right pot? :wink:

Topic author
JesusM
Backmarker
Backmarker
Spain

Post by JesusM »

Steffen_T wrote:Once finished this model will be an absolutly fantastic detailed representation of the real car. It somehow reminds me of Regga's Porsche 962 we had seen here before. You have a great eye for details!
JesusM wrote: Another point that I will add: the wheel arches of the front hood. For this, I take a plastic yoghurt pot that has the correct size:
:lol:
How many yoghurt have you eaten before you finally had the right pot? :wink:
HI Steffen, thanks for your words!! Just to say that Regga is a modelist to follow and I used several times his processes. He is aware of them and teach me a lot!!
ABout the yoghurt,....is the one that my kids are drinking avery day! :wink: :

daveyman
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Riccardo Patrese
Great Britain

Post by daveyman »

This is some real quality work you are putting into this kit, very interesting ideas and techniques. I like it a lot.
I too miss seeing Reggas work on this forum, exceptional talent.

Topic author
JesusM
Backmarker
Backmarker
Spain

Post by JesusM »

daveyman wrote:This is some real quality work you are putting into this kit, very interesting ideas and techniques. I like it a lot.
I too miss seeing Reggas work on this forum, exceptional talent.
Thanks Daveyman!! Hope to have more progress soon because now, the processes are done in the base of the kit.

Topic author
JesusM
Backmarker
Backmarker
Spain

Post by JesusM »

En esta entrada voy a mostrar parte de las piezas del transkit de KMP para este coche. Y empezamos por el conjunto de escapes del motor y el turbo. La diferencia es clara ya que el turbo del kit es muy diferente del real:

In this post I will show part of the KMP transkit parts for this car. And we started with the set of engine and turbo exhaust. The difference is clear since the turbo of the kit is very different from the real one:

Pasamos al motor. En blanco, es el original con mis cambios, y encima, la pieza del TK que sustituye al del kit ya que las salidas del kit son erróneas. Como ya las hice yo, la pieza del TK la dejaré para un posible modelo futuro.

We go to the engine. The original with my changes is the white one, and above, the part of the TK that replaces the kit since the outputs of the kit are wrong. As I did, the TK piece will be left for a possible future model.

Los bujes de las ruedas del kit son para una versión de asfalto, y yo quiero hacer la versión de tierra. Por ello, además del TK general del coche , compré el TK de versión de tierra, con las llanta, neumáticos y los bujes. Se aprecia que la parte redonda está desplazada en las piezas negras del TK.

The wheel hubs of the kit are for an asphalt version, and I want to make the ground version. Therefore, in addition to the general TK of the car, I bought the TK version of land, with rims, tires and bushings. It is appreciated that the round part is displaced in the black pieces of the TK.

Aquí os presento la llantas y neumáticos de la versión de tierra:

Here I present the tires and tires of the ground version:

Otra pieza del TK general es la que va en el capo trasero y canaliza el aire de las entradas laterales a los radiadores del motor. Esta pieza hay que tratarla con masilla para eliminar las conexiones de la impresora 3D.

Another piece of the general TK is the one that goes in the rear hood and channels the air from the side entrances to the radiators of the engine. This piece must be treated with putty to eliminate the connections of the 3D printer.

Más piezas del TK general…. Ayudarán mucho al aspecto del S4:

More pieces of the general TK …. They will greatly help the appearance of the S4:

Aunque no es de este kit, os muestro las llantas de asfalto del 037: muy buen aspecto!

Although it is not from this kit, I show you the 037 asphalt tires: very good appearance!

Seguimos con los cambios en el kit. El portón trasero se fija de una manera que no corresponde con el real. Lo modificaremos…

We continue with the changes in the kit. The tailgate is fixed in a way that does not correspond to the real one. We will modify it …

Más piezas en este caso imprimadas: el alerón, la entrada de aire al turbo y un radiador situado en el techo detrás del cockpit:

Más piezas en este caso imprimadas: el alerón, la entrada de aire al turbo y un radiador situado en el techo detrás del cockpit:

Aquí tenemos la pieza del filtro del aire que va al turbo, pintada de negro semi mate de Zero, a falta de poner las calcas caseras de carbono:

Here we have the piece of the filter of the air that goes to the turbo, painted in black semi matt of Zero, in the absence of putting the homemade carbon decals:

Depósitos de líquidos a la derecha, y sus tapones a la izquierda:

Deposits of liquids on the right, and their plugs on the left:

Amortiguadores delanteros para modificar…

Front shock absorbers to modify …

El radiador delantero con sus fotograbados:

The front radiator with its photoetched parts:

Si observáis, tiene un supuesto filtro en relieve, que elimino para poner el del TK. Lo quito con la Proxxon!

If you observe, it has a supposed embossed filter, which I eliminate to put the one of the TK. I take it off with the Proxxon!

El radiador listo para imprimar:

The radiator ready to prime:

Las llantas imprimadas..,..

Primed tires .., ..

…y pintadas de blanco, con sus piezas que forman los tornillos:

… and painted in white, with its parts that make up the screws:

Frenos y bujes pintados de GunMetal y Aluminio de Zero:

Brakes and bushings painted in GunMetal and Aluminum Zero:

En el chasis, hay dos depósitos detrás del cockpit, pero el kit solo trae uno, y encima de este, una centralita.

In the chassis, there are two tanks behind the cockpit, but the kit only brings one, and on top of this, a switchboard.

Eliminamos la centralita y ponemos el otro depósito que viene en el TK:

We eliminate the switchboard and put the other deposit that comes in the TK:

Para terminar, unos botes que vienen el el cockpit y que dejaré:

To finish, some boats that come in the cockpit and that I will leave:

Y los asientos, listos para imprimar:

And the seats, ready to primer:

Gracias por ver y comentar!!

Thanks for viewing and commenting!!

gtziaf
Major Constructor
Major Constructor
Your Name: George