Corona virus

Post away...

Daryl_Huhtala
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver
Your Name: Daryl Huhtala
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Gurney Stewart Andretti Clark Hill McLaren Hulme Villeneuve Fittipaldi
United States of America

Re: Corona virus

Post by Daryl_Huhtala »

Many people will find themselves with extra time on their hands. This hobby of ours will be a valuable distraction.
Hobby on!
SUMUS QUOD SUMUS

Inuyasha
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Senna
Germany

Post by Inuyasha »

@ Daniel: Don`t try to get personal with your commends! If your scared about 1 of 1000 types of flue virus, will you discuss every single 1000 types now? If some people carry it into their hobby also, do it on facebook or twatter or else where you find surely friends for this! I don`t want to read about that here cause this is my hobby and for others too, put the focus on that, even when there will be motorsport events involved, everyone can read it everyday in newspapers and else where! No need to open a can on it here too.
Daryl_Huhtala wrote:Many people will find themselves with extra time on their hands. This hobby of ours will be a valuable distraction.
Hobby on!
Hobby on is the right call, fully in with you on this!! :P

seamus
Team Owner
Team Owner
Your Name: Sean
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: McLaren
Great Britain

Post by seamus »

Inuyasha wrote:Thought this is a modeling forum, but obviously some are transfering the hype about another flue over here, you guys should go back to your modeling bench and build something instead of posting about this here in this forum too or don`t you read enough about that!? Some can`t get enough obviously...... :?

Someone should close such threads immidiately!!
Wow! :shock:

seamus
Team Owner
Team Owner
Great Britain

Post by seamus »

I’d be in heaven if I could wangle two weeks of self isolation, as long as I have plenty of tea bags & milk :-D

Topic author
Jordan2.0
F2 Champion
F2 Champion
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Tyrrell
Belgium

Post by Jordan2.0 »

daniel wrote:
Inuyasha wrote: Someone should close such threads immidiately!!
Why not just move along....I think many people are unsure wqhat to expect in the near future and maybe a little scared and I feel there is no nee to be a smartXXX about.

Any with all those Events cancelled there is enough to talk about here.
+1

Alex.

Topic author
Jordan2.0
F2 Champion
F2 Champion
Belgium

Post by Jordan2.0 »

Inuyasha wrote:@ Daniel: Don`t try to get personal with your commends! If your scared about 1 of 1000 types of flue virus, will you discuss every single 1000 types now? If some people carry it into their hobby also, do it on facebook or twatter or else where you find surely friends for this! I don`t want to read about that here cause this is my hobby and for others too, put the focus on that, even when there will be motorsport events involved, everyone can read it everyday in newspapers and else where! No need to open a can on it here too.
Daryl_Huhtala wrote:Many people will find themselves with extra time on their hands. This hobby of ours will be a valuable distraction.
Hobby on!
@ Inuyasha / I am with Daniel..I opened this topic because of the canceling of McLaren and all that has to de with our hobby .If we want to discuss this further so we will..Who are you to tell what we should do or not.If you find that this is not for you then you can always leave.A lot of us been on the board for many years and become good friends although some of us have never met in person..We are FAMILY and discuss whatever we want !

Alex.

gp-models
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Post by gp-models »

Seriously??? The next thread within 1 hour about this?? :roll:

Inuyasha wrote:@ Daniel: Don`t try to get personal with your commends! If your scared about 1 of 1000 types of flue virus, will you discuss every single 1000 types now? If some people carry it into their hobby also, do it on facebook or twatter or else where you find surely friends for this! I don`t want to read about that here cause this is my hobby and for others too, put the focus on that, even when there will be motorsport events involved, everyone can read it everyday in newspapers and else where! No need to open a can on it here too.
Hobby on!

All in with you on this, said it in the other thread too, the medias are full of this, and to me i don`t want to read about it when following my hobby too. Is anyone taking care or discussing SARS, the swine flue, or whatever nowadays?? No, but it`s still there! :roll:
Next step will be don`t buy here and there cause of this flue, we had this and i was happy when it was shut down! No need to start things over again!
That some are getting bored is no wonder cause they want to discuss their hobby and this has nothing to do with it!
seamus wrote:I’d be in heaven if I could wangle two weeks of self isolation, as long as I have plenty of tea bags & milk :-D
You forgot enough kits to be done! :lol:
Take a stand!

seamus
Team Owner
Team Owner
Great Britain

Post by seamus »

Australian GP cancelled! :(

Inuyasha
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Senna
Germany

Post by Inuyasha »

Jordan2.0 wrote:
Hobby on!
@ Inuyasha / I am with Daniel..I opened this topic because of the canceling of McLaren and all that has to de with our hobby .If we want to discuss this further so we will..Who are you to tell what we should do or not.If you find that this is not for you then you can always leave.A lot of us been on the board for many years and become good friends although some of us have never met in person..We are FAMILY and discuss whatever we want !

Alex.
Another one to be personal?? And who are you to tell me not to post what i`m thinking about it?? :roll:

JM
Major Constructor
Major Constructor
Germany

Post by JM »

Jordan2.0 wrote:

Alex.
I could not agree more with Alex. This thread was meant to be about possible cancellation of the Oz GP and the cancellation of other motorsport events. We discuss on this site - besides modelling of course - motorsport events. The words "flue", "hype" and being "scared" were used by you Inuyasha only and brought on a foul mood to an otherwise factual discussion of things going on around sports in general and motor sports especially.
So if you do not like what's going on here - nobody forces you to read it or being part of the discussion.
Being part of the F1M family means sharing about our hobby and showing built models which both Daniel and Alex habe been doing for years. Sorry Inuyasha but you are definitly not adding any positives at the moment. Stop trying to tell what should be discussed here or what not. Show some of your builts or what you are building currently that would definitly lighten up our mood.