Post away...

Topic author
Chinamalc
Best of the Rest
Best of the Rest

Re: Autocourse annuals free online

Post by Chinamalc »

cevert wrote:https://www.as-books.jp/books/info.php?no=RON20150801
this is a reference to Racing on, a Japanese magazine. Free registration and thumbnails of all magazines can be browsed. I recommend to translate goole
Electronic versions can be purchased for 5 to 20 euros and are now available in full size. In addition, one free number is available every day
Cevert, thanks for another great link, I wish I could read Japanese!
Malc.

Corpsegrinder
Top Designer
Top Designer
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: McLaren
Italy

Post by Corpsegrinder »

Shame that the Autocourse scans are quite blurred when you try to zoom in, not easy to read. But it's still awesome that we can enjoy those pictures! Great stuff!
"In my days, the drivers used to go out after a race and chase girls. These days, they thank Vodafone" - Sir Stirling Moss

gp-models
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Post by gp-models »

Corpsegrinder wrote:Shame that the Autocourse scans are quite blurred when you try to zoom in, not easy to read. But it's still awesome that we can enjoy those pictures! Great stuff!
As your pointing right, these seems to be scans. That causes some issues when you try to read it on a large screen cause they are mainly done with 150dpi, higher resolutions bring only more pixels and you would have a much wose quality. Most is mainly black and white which sucks a bit, cause these pics are REALY bad, the coloured stuff is quiet good, good enough to use as refference, some of the black and white pics are useless.
But hey, getting this all is realy nice, better should say: highly recommended! So thanks once more for posting this link, great add for my reference collection! :D
Take a stand!