MONACO '82, 37years on!!! (SPOILERS!!)

Post away...

Seiiki
Team Owner
Team Owner
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Fangio
Canada

Re: MONACO '82, 37years on!!! (SPOILERS!!)

Post by Seiiki »

JamesB wrote:Nice and complete report on MOnaco '82! Fun cmment by Hunt brought by Paul, too.
I also remember thet De Angelis was ununderstandably on the podium (in person, I mean), as reported by GPI. I also remember a nice pic of Riccardo just after climbing out of the BT49D, with hands in a pose like "Whaaaat? are you joking guys???"

About this year's Brazil, hmmm the fact that Hamilton admitted his taing Albon out, and Vettel did not admit his blame (50/50 I'd say BTW), does not mean one matured and the other not. Ham probably has... er half matured. He still has coming-togethers too.

Case Ferrari, it seems we have gotten used to put the blame on Vet. Lec might also have not squeezed him so much. when they collide, the car is 90% passed, he ight have leaned a bit to the left, I suppose.
On the other hand, the Ferraris have bad luck. Other cars bump like 70's NASCARS and they get going. These just rub a bit and explode as in a Chuck Norris movie... :shock: :lol:
Well, Vettel does have a habit of that. Remember Turkey 2010? He really didn't get a car length clear and smacked to Webber. He did the same with poor Charles this time around. Except, when on earth did you remembered two Ferraris crashing into each other? I really can't, anyone out there helping me?
Canice

Steffen_T
Team Owner
Team Owner

Re: MONACO '82, 37years on!!! (SPOILERS!!)

Post by Steffen_T »

If you don't count Singapore 2017 with Verstappen also being involved, you have to go back to Brands Hatch 1976 where Lauda and Regazzoni touched each other at the firat corner. I don't think there was another contact after that despite Pironi and Villeneuve (Imola 82), and Alesi and Berger (Monza 93) got very close to each other.