Question on BBR 1995 Kits

Beware of all the tiny parts...

For all posts related to 43rd scale models.

Topic author
martinpesce
F2 Champion
F2 Champion

Question on BBR 1995 Kits

Post by martinpesce »

Hi all,

It may be a long shot but this forum typically does not disappoint, so here goes:

I am a great fan of the 1/43 F1 kits by BBR and collected a fair number of their 1995 cars (with the build count now at 3). The cool thing is that they effectively covered the whole grid, including the back markers. I have no intention of doing a proper grid with two cars each, but I would be particularly interested in building the likes of Forti, Pacific and Minardi.

Now the question: in the official program/catalogue, BBR lists these cars (MET39, 42 and 43) under separate item codes, however I have never come across any of them on the net (google searches, eBay, etc). Therefore, I contacted BBR if these kits were ever released: they confirmed they were but given they are long OOP there is no way they can help me find them.

I am very curious whether anyone has even seen (if only virtually :D ) any of these kits, let alone have them in their stash.

Thanks in advance!!
Attachments
BBR Program 1995.jpg

Formulamike
World Champion
World Champion
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Lotus
Germany

Re: Question on BBR 1995 Kits

Post by Formulamike »

Hi martin,
that what I am know, these numbers are virtually, for about 20 years I have aks many BBR Dealers for this Kits,
nobody have one in his offer.
The Minardi M195 have Tameo Kits.

Mike

Topic author
martinpesce
F2 Champion
F2 Champion

Post by martinpesce »

Many thanks Mike,

Not the answer I hoped for but on the positive side, I can spend the next 20 years looking for other things...

Indeed the Tameo line up covers most of the other '95 teams (apart from Forti and Pacific!), I will probably look at the Simtek at some point.

Thanks again!

gp-models
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Post by gp-models »

Can copy this, never seen a kit of these cars from BBR, only Tameo is doing the Minardi.
Take a stand!