Not sure what to make of the Porsche news. Sounds like they'll become the engine manufacturer, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see long term if it's good or bad.
Statistics: Posted by MoFo — Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:46 pm — Replies 3 — Views 257
i’m in search for the original instruction manual or a pdf copy for the Imai or Bandai MATRA F1 MS-11 model kit.
Anyone have a original issue manual for sale or is willing to share the intructions on pdf ?
Statistics: Posted by lil32b — Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:23 pm — Replies 1 — Views 248
Statistics: Posted by f1m — Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:32 am — Replies 6 — Views 242
I am looking for a Tamiya/Domino Ford Escort to convert into 1998 spec, at a non-highly inflated ebay price
It may be started and, hopefully, located in EU, otherwise customs taxes will kill it... I am located in Portugal
Thank you guys!
Statistics: Posted by fade_to_black — Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:27 am — Replies 2 — Views 154
I am offering 5% discount for each extra kit up to 15% total. 5% discount if you buy 2 kits, 10% for 3, 15% for 4 or more.
All prices are in USD$
Shipping has to be extra and I cannot offer any discounts on shipping, because I ship at exact cost Canada Post charges me.
Shipping from Toronto/Canada at buyer's expense (be aware of constantly rising shipping costs, especially if you're on a different continent).
I have 100% positive feedback on eBay and spotless record on www.f1m.com. If you need more photos, shipping quote or
have any other questions, send me a message.
Let me know if you have interest in any of my kits for sale and I will quote the exact shipping cost.
For faster responses send email to lezdep at gmail dot com
4. Ferrari 500 1952 - Revival 1/20 full detail plastic (built) - $35.00
16. Lotus 72C - 1970 - Ebbro full detail plastic kit - $75
21. Lotus 72E - 1973 - S27 full detail MM kit - $120 - SOLD
51. Ferrari 126C2 - 1982 - Fujimi plastic full detail Long Beach + HD PE set + FMD 126C2 radiator set - $70
55. Spirit Honda 201C - 1983 European GP - S27 semi-detailed - $190
69. McLaren MP4/5 - 1989 - Fujimi full detail plastic kit - $50
94. Ferrari F189 1989 - Tamiya plastic full detail - $45.00 - RESERVED
+ PP PE set started
+ S27 M@r!b*r* decals
154. Ferrari F300 Italian GP 1998 - S27 curbside - $120.00
156. Arrows A19 - 1998 - Modeler's curbside no decals - $100 (missing decals) - RESERVED
120. Jordan J199 - 1999 - Modeler's curbside kit - $130
167. Jordan EJ10 2000 - Treasure Hunt curbside kit w/o PE - $100.00 (Missing PE)
161. Ferrari 150d Italia - 2011 - Fujimi Japanese GP version full detail kit + HD PE set - $50
180. McLaren-Honda MP4/31 - 2016 - Ebbro curbside plastic kit -$55
301. ClubM Lotus 81 1/20 semi-detailed - $105
1. Lotus 79 - Wave resin curbside kit - missing decals - $75
2. Porsche 904 - Monogram plastic kit - $35.00 - SOLD
4. McLaren M8B - Can-Am 1969 Champion - Accurate Miniatures plastic full detail kit - $25 - SOLD
12. BMW 635 CSi - Fujimi plastic kit + Tamiya road car donor kit - $25 (missing left mirror, fresh decal set needed)
17. Porsche 962C Omron - Hasegawa curbside plastic kit - $30- SOLD
36. Mercedes CLK-GTR 1998 + BBR CLK-GTR 1998 decals - $50 - SOLD
24. Nissan R390 GT1 1997 - Tamiya plastic full detail - $30- SOLD
43. Audi R8 - Revell road car plastic full detail + HD detail set - $45
46. Bentley 8 Speed Le Mans 2003 winner - LMM resin curbside w/o open doors - missing instructions - missing steering wheel - $135
56. Opel Calibra DTM - UT Models Keke Rosberg plastic full detail - $15
64. Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 roadster - Aoshima plastic semi-detail w/ PE + T2M-5027 detail set - $85.00
87. Lamborghini Murcielago R-SV 2010 - Aoshima 2010 GT1 Spa #25 plastic semi-detail - $65
65. Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GT3 - Fujimi plastic curbside w/PE - $55.00 - SOLD
+ decaldoc.de racing livery decals 2012/2013
73. BMW E30 M3 DTM 1991 - Fujimi E30 M3 donor kit - $45.00 - SOLD
+ Studio27 PE set + Decalpool.com conv decals to DTM 1991 car
77. Porsche 961 LeMans 1986 - Tamiya plastic + S27 PE set - $30.00
82. BMW E30 M3 - BeeMax E30 plastic kit + BeeMax PE set - $60
85. Ferrari 333SP - Modeler's curbside MM kit - $90 - RESERVED
87. Toyota 88C - Hasegawa plastic curbside - $25.00
93. Nissan R91CP - Hasegawa plastic kit - $40
97. Porsche 918 Martini "Weissach Sports Version" - Revell plastic kit - $35
99. Lamborghini Sesto Elemento - Aoshima Plastic Model high detail + Detail Up Parts - $55
102. Lamborghini Huracan - Aoshima Plastic Model high detail - $40
80. BMW E36 M3 1993 - Burago die-cast + RedBull replacement decals - $40
Statistics: Posted by lezdep — Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:59 pm — Replies 12 — Views 813
It's a curbside build so body will be secured down hence no engine detail.
The seat and steering wheel were coated in microballoons and painted red to match my reference showing the textured finish.
I use Zero paints exclusively in my builds and finish with Zero diamond finish 2K clear.
The body was initially painted with Zeros equivalent to TS16.
Statistics: Posted by daveyman — Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:39 pm — Replies 19 — Views 551
I’d like to ask a question. I’m just finishing the 1/12th Tamiya Lotus 72D J.P.S. I’d like to convert one of these to a 72C gold leaf lotus. Now the thing is I would need a different rear wing and the air induction box. Is there any company out there that makes these parts??????. Any information would be great, many thanks in advance. Brian..
Statistics: Posted by dohow — Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:53 am — Replies 9 — Views 532
After one of these for my Dad who is keen to build it, so trying my luck here.
Understand prices have gone up on this kit so willing to pay a reasonable price just not the high ebay prices.
If anyone has one they’d consider parting with for someone to build please send me a PM.
We’re located in Australia.
Statistics: Posted by Tambay27 — Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:51 am — Replies 2 — Views 237
Statistics: Posted by racingkars — Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:19 am — Replies 14 — Views 1823
Statistics: Posted by f1m — Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:42 am — Replies 0 — Views 105