Welcome to this special report *live* from IPMS Nationals Las Vegas where we talk to Dave and Mike from Plastic Model Mojo who we find are kicking around in their hotel room with Jim Bates sipping some bourbon from Utah.
Kotare Models LTD is a new model company out of New Zealand that has an impeccable lineup of of people whom used to be involved with Wingnut Wings…..so is this a phoenix rising from the ashes or something completely different?
The boys still in lockdown (V6.0) but that won’t stop them from chatting. In this episode "It's ok to be an average modeller", they have a discussion on not having too push yourself to be an award winning modeller….it IS ok to just build to no standard except to please yourself.
To find more model content podcasts follow this link http://modelpodcasts.com/
The boys are back in lockdown (AGAIN!) but still manage to push out an episode, this time having a chat about small scales, 1/700, 1/144, 1/1200 and even smaller.
The boys are joined by Robert Madden to discuss what our modelling world might look like in 2035. The Falcon brings us news of the world and of course we look at what you have to say in mail call.
Dave is joined by Ian and Julian in the studio for the first time in weeks. The boys check the mail bag, read what the Falcon has to say and generally have a jolly time talking about everything.
Tamiya is delighted to announce a brand new 1/10 R/C 4WD off-road buggy model. It employs the newly designed TD4 chassis and a stylish body produced by Kota Nezu, who has contributed to a number of popular Tamiya products.
About the model
- This is a 1/10 R/C assembly kit.
- Length: 338mm, height: 124mm, width: 246mm. Wheelbase: 283mm.
- The eye-catching polycarbonate body (inspired by Tamiya classic, Avante) is designed by Japanese designer Kota Nezu of znug design.
- Newly designed shaft-driven 4WD chassis based on the one-piece monocoque frame features the same ball differentials for front and rear, and features a longitudinal battery pack position in the center and a midship transverse motor for optimum balance and improved performance.
- The TD4 chassis also employs an front inboard suspension layout which eliminates the need for a front damper stay and offers slim, low-profile form.
- The four wheel double wishbone suspension system uses CVA oil dampers for superlative performance.
- Features full ball bearings.
- Two link rods and crank arm transmit movement of the left-side servo to the three-piece steering arm setup.
- Turnbuckle shafts for use with upper arms facilitate camber angle adjustment.
- Star dish wheels are paired with square spike tires which offer superlative grip off-road.
- Choose between high and low type wing stays to adjust the downforce depending on the road surface.
- Comes with a driver figure for extra realism, and high-torque servo saver.